“Dirty!!!”

KFC
Ranked #187 of 231 Restaurants in Newark-on-Trent
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Called in for a family feast bucket. Service was ok, food basic (pretty sure it used to consist of more). Floor was absolutely covered in dried up mud and food. It wasn't busy nor understaffed. Took my 4 year old to the toilet. Filthy! No toilet roll, just a few napkins on offer. Had to ration them to dry the toilet seat and wipe my child. No excuses!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our £16.99 bargain bucket was not ! Well the chicken pieces were all there, but it was served and packed in a carrier bag, with no explanation. I also think that napkins wipes and salt/pepper are normally included with the bucket. We received none of these and as everything was in a carrier, I failed to check before leaving the premises; so was of course in trouble when I arrived home. Could be me, but my welcome at KFC was minimal, and I just feel that I was not a valued customer.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

No staff at counter. Only beans or gravy as sides so not only a chicken shortage.
It seems switching suppliers has also meant poor quality. Not a crispy coating in site.
No napkins no finger wipes.
Ask for a drink without ice and you only get half a cup.
Good idea to drive straight past.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband ordered a 'Big Daddy' burger meal, he did not get the big burger, large fries or large drink, yet it cost 30p more. He was also charged 99p for gravy which should have been included. When we questioned this, the lady behind the counter just said that 'our order had worked out cheaper anyway' and walked away! I had 'Boneless Dippers' yet did not get any dip!
It also took us over half an hour to get back out of the car park because the drive thru queue was so long! This trip has put us both off of KFC's for life.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

A big improvement on the last visit! The restaurant has had a makeover which made a difference to the feel of the place and made it look a lot cleaner. The staff were friendly enough and my order was taken quickly. The food was fine, the usual for KFC. On the whole a much better experience.