“Best ham egg and chips around”
Review of The Bull of Brenchley - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bull of Brenchley
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bull Inn is a Victorian style Public House with original building work still intact. Its newly refurbished interior has used original periodic features to offer an authentic and enjoyable, warm dining experience. We continue to build upon our history in the local area as a pub for all, by our dedication by using local produce in all areas of our menu to provide an authentic Kentish experience. Our rooms are in the process of being refurbished, and look to take bookings in the spring of 2013.
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Really friendly atmosphere, made to feel very welcome.My partner and I poped in for an early evening meal the other day and a drink.I decided on ham, egg and chips which were amazing value and gorgeous and my partner had the steak pie which according to him was delicious, enormous helpings too!! Throughly enjoyed our visit and will definately be going again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Lovely little local pub with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The staff are friendly and polite and always make you feel very welcome as soon as you step through the door. The food is top quality, with great portions and it's always hot. It is also excellent value for money and the service is very efficient and fast.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a fantastic Sunday carvery at The Bull, with plenty of meat & vegetable options. None of the options were compromised from being under a heat lamp, because lunch was so popular that no foods were sitting around for very long! I truly stuffed myself and certainly got my monies worth. I pushed myself to have a dessert from the great choices and went will the cinnamon waffle with caramel ice cream - bliss!
The ambiance is great with lovely, friendly and polite staff.
We can not wait to go back but booking is highly recommended as it was busy.

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Friendly village pub in a picturesque setting, warm welcome, good beers, great food, good value and occasional live music

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Will not be returning, service we experienced was poor, food quality poor. very small and seats at tables wobble.