“Lovely owners and staff and lovely room!!”
Review of The Bull of Brenchley - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bull of Brenchley
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bull Inn is a Victorian style Public House with original building work still intact. Its newly refurbished interior has used original periodic features to offer an authentic and enjoyable, warm dining experience. We continue to build upon our history in the local area as a pub for all, by our dedication by using local produce in all areas of our menu to provide an authentic Kentish experience. Our rooms are in the process of being refurbished, and look to take bookings in the spring of 2013.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed at the Bull for two nights - Friday and Saturday. Very welcoming staff, had great fun! Lovely room, very comfortable bed and superb breakfast!
Thank you to the owners and staff especially Antonia for making me feel so welcome. I will be back!
Ross
07432 122 931

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This pub keeps changing hands. We hoped the two families last year would make a go of it. They changed the decor and had a good menu. Recently on a Friday finding three local pubs heaving, we tried the Bull knowing it had yet again new management. It was very quiet hardly anyone eating and we found out why. A special steak bake beans and chips ! Said it all. I opted for scampi tails peas and chips, all obviously cooked from frozen and they were more scampi nuggets no tails in sight. The desserts were not home made. Food hot and staff pleasant. But they need to change their menu to suit the locale or yet another team will go to the wall. There is simply too much good competition in the surrounding villages. Pity.

1  Thank Tricia B
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Really friendly atmosphere, made to feel very welcome.My partner and I poped in for an early evening meal the other day and a drink.I decided on ham, egg and chips which were amazing value and gorgeous and my partner had the steak pie which according to him was delicious, enormous helpings too!! Throughly enjoyed our visit and will definately be going again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Lovely little local pub with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The staff are friendly and polite and always make you feel very welcome as soon as you step through the door. The food is top quality, with great portions and it's always hot. It is also excellent value for money and the service is very efficient and fast.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a fantastic Sunday carvery at The Bull, with plenty of meat & vegetable options. None of the options were compromised from being under a heat lamp, because lunch was so popular that no foods were sitting around for very long! I truly stuffed myself and certainly got my monies worth. I pushed myself to have a dessert from the great choices and went will the cinnamon waffle with caramel ice cream - bliss!
The ambiance is great with lovely, friendly and polite staff.
We can not wait to go back but booking is highly recommended as it was busy.