See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Had a really lovely time at The Maltings. The owners & staff were very welcoming and attentive. The evening meal and breakfast were delicious. I had a single en-suite room, it was clean and comfortable. I would recommend The Maltings, it's great value .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan332746
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Popped in for a chat with a friend who was on sick leave. We had a bar lunch. I had black pudding and haggis burger and my budi had chicken with a pessto sauce. Food was delicious and great portion size . Bar was well stocked as we'll although I was driving. Defo go bac. .

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I was in Scotland for the British touring car championships at Knockhill for the weekend we stayed at the Maltings on Saturday night . We recived a very warm welcome very helpful and frendly staff I would go back and stay there again if i go to Knockhill again the food was grea,t the room was fine no issues at all .Overall a great place to stay .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 146Richard
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The accomadation is very basic but the prices are horrendous for what you get.
The Room and Bathroom was dirty with marks all over the walls.
The ventilation in the bathroom was broken and flush was also on its last legs.
It also still has a carpeted Bathroom which in these times is a big no no.
First night there was no Towels luckily we had our own.
The Tea and Coffee along with the Kettle wasnt on display and was found in the wardrobe.
The stairs to the rooms smelled of Urine and the corridor were the rooms were smelled damp.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michaellittle
Reviewed 15 February 2015

Part of a party of 6 we booked 3 rooms for a one night stay. The welcome to the hotel was warm and friendly, the rooms are very basic the bedding and towels were clean. We had a really nice lunch on arrival and a fab evening meal very tasty hot and a big portion. The owners of the hotel were very nice we had a fab night and will return.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends