“"A Delight"”
Review of Northside Pizza

Northside Pizza
Ranked #107 of 232 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Established in 1984 we are Coffs Harbour's oldest pizza shop. New owners started carrying the torch in January 2017 and provide hearty and filling home style pizza and side dishes made from scratch using premium quality local and Australian products. In an industry flooded with cold generic corporate mediocrity, this small family run business brings; consistency, warmth, reliability and familiarity with a healthy dose of old fashioned goodness. A secret house-mixed four cheese blend, triple-proved dough made fresh daily from scratch with 100% Olive Oil. In-house seasoned; roasted, smoked or pan seared meats prepared by hand. Delicious.
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Two doors down from our hotel, we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the pizza was we ordered and our daughters loaded potato was very good send very filling. Both items were well worth the money. Quick, friendly service.

1  Thank TJT101

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We stayed in motel close by walking distance to Pizza shop had very nice pizza at North side Pizza good service.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Great tasting pizza with plenty of toppings. Freshly made base nice and crispy. New owners and staff providing friendly and quick service. Well worth a try.

1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered 3 take away pizzas while in Coffs Harbour on holidays with my wife and young sons.
Like many other people who have reviewed Northside Pizza I would say that all 3 of the pizzas were not terrible but I would consider them average at best. All three pizzas were lacking sauce and dry. The cooking of the toppings also left a bit to be desired. We found the beef and chicken on our pizzas to be dry and a bit over cooked but the capsicum was undercooked and to crunchy.
Overall I would say that I would not go back to Northside Pizza and if I was looking for a Pizza in Coffs Harbour again I would just go to Dominos or Pizza Hut and save some money for pizzas that would likely be better.

1  Thank Andrew C
Jeff A, Owner at Northside Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

New owners as of January 2017!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Apparently the best takeaway pizza in Coffs Harbour as I was told by our resort however while there was really nothing "wrong" with it the pizza's were not really made with gourmet ingredients. They use shredded ham like dominoes or pizza hut but charge like a gourmet pizza shop.
We regularly eat pizza from "Hunter Gourmet Pizza" so our standards are quite high, and as I said there wasn't anything bad about the meal it just wasn't really "gourmet".

1  Thank anneastascia