“Great place for eating in Barangaroo Wharf”

Anason - Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 6,619 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We had dinner - great hummus, delicious Smokey eggplant, and spicy camel sausage - each meal was outstanding, Turkish style with touch of fusion kitchen. The service was very good too. Considering nice location of this restaurant in Barangaroo I can strongly recommend this place!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We discovered Anason through watching The Chef's Line on SBS. We live on the Sunshine Coast and decided that next time we were in Sydney we would dine there. Well, here we are and we were not disappointed. We were served by Giacomo. He was friendly, attentive and patient. He adjusted the set menu to take out red meat for my partner Julia.The dips and bread as starters were excellent. Especially the humous which was smooth, creamy and full flavoured. The food kept coming and all items were very good. The set menu was too much for us to eat, so they happily arranged for us to take our leftovers home. The location right on the Wharf at Darling Harbour is divine. All staff are friendly and attentive which made added to our dining experience.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I've dinned at Anasons a couple of times now. For me, atmosphere is imbued by staff, not just scenery or the furbishments. The service is always outstanding, all the more so for its genuineness. Thanks again for yet another wonderful experience!

2  Thank Kevin Vincent H
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I wasn't impressed here. There are lots of restaurants nearby that have better service. The food was ok but not memorable. Lots of better Turkish places in Sydney.

1  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I visited Anason twice in two days. The first for an Office Christmas party and the following night with friends. On both occasions I had the Bosphorus Banquet. The food was outstanding on both occasions as was the service. Can not recommend this restaurant highly enough.