“Tender, Juicy, Tasty Beef Ribs”

Hurricane's Grill Circular Quay
Ranked #578 of 6,492 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We celebrated an early Father'/ Day dinner at this restaurant, and we had an enjoyable and memorable dinner, and it is also to welcome our daughter who is visiting from LA, USA. The beef rib was so tender, juicy and so delicious, service was excellent, with very attentive and accommodating staff.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I had been to Hurricanes Grill the last time I was in Sydney but opted for a steak that time. This time I had to go for the signature dish and that was a full rack of pork ribs. I was not disappointed. My waitress even put a bib on me which was a good job as these ribs can get a bit unwieldy for the inexperienced! These were super tasty and I struggled to finish them, which is unlike me! I had a really nice Shiraz to accompany them so all was good in the world.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We ate at the Gateway branch around Circular Quay because it's not as busy there as compared to the Darling Harbour branch. We tried their ribs because they had a full rack for 45AUD offer, which was enticing because a full rack normally costs around 52AUD. We got two pork ribs(they have pork, beef and lamb) with a side of baked potato and sweet potato fries each. The ribs were really delicious, with mostly tender juicy lean meat and a little melt-in-your-mouth fat which came off the bone easily. The sauce the ribs were slathered and marinated in was sweet and slightly tangy and had a distinct flavour profile that made me want to lick it off my lips. Remember to eat the ribs with your bare hands, as the full experience is gotten by doing exactly that. The sides were also very tasty as the baked potato was soft and moist and went well with the sour cream paired with it. The sweet potato fries were thick and crispy and had just the right sweetness. We ordered a small side of garlic bread because my parents weren't quite full yet. The garlic bread was soft and generously spread with garlic butter. Overall a delicious and messy experience. Hurricane's Grill is quite a famous restaurant in Sydney so if you are visiting you should give this place a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife wanted to taste Australian lamb and it didn't disappoint. I ordered the half rack of pork bbq ribs. The lamb was tender and juicy. The pork ribs was great especially with beer.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The restaurant was famous with delicious ribs. I have been waiting for 30 minutes to get a table with nice darling harbor night view. The place and food was nice and recommended with pork ribs. (sorry to said that the BBQ chicken was not recommended when you choosing the menu.)