“Worst Chinese food ever”

Chef Ding Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #4,857 of 6,492 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worse than any food court or country town Chinese food I’ve ever had in Australia over more than 30 years living here. It’s an insult to Chinese cuisine and over priced. Would have given zero if allowed

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If not the worst meal, then at least the worst Chinese meal I have ever had. The dishes were bland and tasteless. There must have been a special on cabbages because every dish was covered in them. I have been to this restaurant before when it was called something else and it was acceptable. The rice looked like it had been kept warm for too long. For a restaurant that charges the prices they do, they really shouldn't have plastic tablecloths. There was also no air conditioning which made the heat and humidity unbearable. Will definitely not be returning here ever again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This place used to be a very good Chinese "Golden Crown" however it has either gone broke and renamed, or changed hands.

Either way it is appalling.

Went there as was at a meeting nearby and my associate had been there some time before (as had I)

Walking in it looked run down......when we went in, I needed to use the bathroom.

The toilets were disgusting! I don't know if they had been cleaned sine my last visit, which could be measured in years! It certainly didn't feel like it!

When then sitting, notice several tables had half eaten (or less) meals still on the tables, as well as half consumed drinks.....at that point we should have left.

We ordered from the specials list - and it was singularly the most bland chinese ever, with the exception of the chicken, which may well have been off. Am not yet suffering from food poisoning...but am wary.

ADVICE - DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PLACE.