“A fun day out!”

and up
Port Stephens Dolphin Watch Tour from Sydney
Ranked #128 of 385 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Loksha Tours offers professional, cost effective and value for money Day Tours and Tour Packages in Australia from Sydney, Melbourne and other parts of the country. Loksha Tours ensures our visitors the best tour experience by providing extra personal touch and comfort for Private Group Tours as per clients’ specific needs and requirements. Book your next Day or Packaged Tours in Australia for unforgettable and completely hassle free Holidays.
Reviewed 5 February 2017

My friend had experienced a great tour with Loksha Tours and she recommended that I try one of their tours. So when our friends from Canada were visiting in January I booked Loksha's Deluxe Port Stephens Day tour including Dolphin Watch, Reptile Park, 4WD and Sandboarding. It was a great tour with real value for money. All the arrangements were spot on including the pick up. We really had a great time, with so much fun watching the cute dolphins, 4WD and Sandboarding. I liked this tour so much that I am thinking of booking their Hunter Valley Tour next time. Thank you Loksha Tours!

All reviews
"australia"
in 7 reviews
"company"

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Amazing all inclusive day trip to the Blue Mountains. We were lucky to have Daryl as our driver guide. He is very knowledgeable and we enjoyed his sense of humour throughout. Wish we could spend some more time on this tour to soak up with the beauty of the Blue Mountains but nevertheless the trip was really amazing and recommend.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Exceptional customer service from the very beginning! We contacted Loksha Tours to provide a quotation for 4 adults for a package tour including Sydney, Adelaide, Cairns and Melbourne for 18 days. Loksha Tours provided a very competitive quotation in a very short period of time with no surprise. They have delivered exactly what they have promised. They have provided very detailed itinerary with all relevant and important information and contact details. All airport transfers were smooth and had no problem joining in. All the hotels are in the heart of the city and close to the restaurants and shops and very safe. We joined their regular day tours as we were 4 adults only. The pickups were either from the hotel or from very convenient spots close by. Knowledgeable and friendly guides made our stay in Australia even more memorable. We will contact Loksha Tours again should we wish to travel to Australia again and recommend their service without any hesitation.

1  Thank Silas s
Loksha T, Public Relations Manager at Loksha Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable Tour Package with us and all services had served your needs well.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Your review will also encourage our future guests to book our package tours.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you back in Australia!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The coach driver was doing all sorts of tasks such as driving, tourist guide and virtually to arrange all other things. The tour in itself was very comprehensive and it included a ferry trip (highly recommended) towards the end. The driver did explain in great details of every point along the way, he was professional and taking great care in driving. He is definitely knowledgeable about the tour program. We surely have no hesitation to recommend this tour and AAT Kings to anyone of you. My family and I will return in near future!

Loksha T, Guest Relations Manager at Loksha Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable Blue Mountains day tour with us and all services had served your needs well.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Your review will also encourage our future guests to book our tours.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I would NEVER Book with Loksha Tours, they spoke with me on the phone to confirm age of my nephew and advised there was availability. I booked immediately online and received confirmation. I checked my email later to find a cancellation 3 hrs after my confirmation was received. The customer service person I called claimed to have left me messages and SMS which was not so and only had missed call with no identification.I asked for a phone cal from the manager and received a SMS, showing how poor their customer service is. NOT Impressed and I would never book or advise anyone I know to book with Loksha Tours

1  Thank Jeff B