US$214
US$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$133
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$72
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$116
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$183
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$149
  • Room Service
US$147
US$136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Mercure Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$93
1,326 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecircular quayopera housegreat locationbridge viewcruise terminaltrain stationconcierge desksydney harbourexcellent hotelpitt streeteasy walkbotanical gardensearly checkroom was spaciousan upgradegreat room
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Very convenient location for walking to the Opera House, The Rocks, and the Harbor Bridge. Beautiful views as well. Only negative was that the elevators were very slow on two mornings making me late to depart for meetings. Give yourself an extra 5 minutes if you are on a high floor.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer B, General Manager at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear smarting,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Sydney Harbour Marriott.

I am delighted to hear that you found our convenient location and beautiful views to your liking. We have taken note of your comments regarding the slow elevator service and would like to express our sincere apologies for the disappointment.

Your feedback is valuable to us and your evaluation is an important part of our ongoing program to continuously monitor the quality of our services and accommodations.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Got a harbor bridge view room - it was great. The hotel is a short walk from the Sydney harbor and right next to the Circular Quay train station - very convenient to get to and from the airport as well.

The room was great - clean and well furnished - the Exec lounge is rather small and the choice of food or snacks a little low

Dear frequenttraveller307,

Thank you so much for choosing the Sydney Harbour Marriott and for sharing this excellent review.

I am extremely delighted to read your kind words of encouragement, which have been shared with the team. We aim to give our guests a memorable experience during their stay and it is a true pleasure to see this goal has been achieved.

We indeed look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Had a great stay at this hotel. The hotel was within walking distance of multiple shops, eateries, and tourist attractions. Room was relaxing and comfortable, with a great view of the Opera House and harbor. Staff was awesome and the hotel accommodations was better than I expected. Thank you Marriott for making my stay wonderful.

Dear yesterday,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Sydney Harbour Marriott.

We are truly pleased that our services and facilities have exceeded your expectations.
Certainly, it was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We indeed look forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Glad we stayed there. Very close to harbor and activities. Breakfast, snacks, and happy hour food welcomed. They offer showers and resting area for early arrivals. Staff excellent. Would use again. Pick up for tours close, and easy walk to the Rocks and Opera House

Room Tip: Room with harbor view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Billmckissick,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sydney Harbour Marriott.

We were delighted to read your kind words of encouragement, which have been shared with the team.

We indeed look forward to serving you again when your next travel plans bring you back to Sydney.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The location is great but I did not enjoy my stay.

I am a platinum member and I did not see any recognition - I stayed over a month for business and had to request 2 - 3 times to move to a room with a better view

Food was very average and so were the rooms and fitness club - apart from some smiling faces at the lounge, I really did not see any effort to 'wow' your experience

Also, I need to mention that a fire alarm went off around midnight while I was still working at the lounge and I had to find the way to reception myself - very bizarre and I would have expected some seriousness from hotel staff

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bugintheair,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for your constructive comments.

Please allow me to offer my sincere apologize for the shortcomings you experience during your stay. I can assure you, your comments are being dealt with and we do express regret on the unnecessary inconveniences caused to your stay.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.