Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$165
  • Pool
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$144
US$271
US$172
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$142
US$134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$112
US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Mercure Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

1,317 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecircular quayopera housegreat locationearly arrival loungebridge viewcruise terminalplatinum membertrain stationconcierge desksydney harbourwithin walking distanceexcellent hotelpitt streeteasy walkbotanical gardensfew minutes walk
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I couldn't really fault this hotel. Comfy beds, friendly staff and great location for skepticon. I'll be back. My hints are to bring ear plugs as the aircon in the bathroom (I think that's what is was) is too noisy but I put my ear plugs in and had a great sleep. I'll be back if I ever have another event in the area. Oh and join the rewards club for free wi fi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer B, General Manager at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear sfergo,

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing to stay with Sydney Harbour Marriott during your recent visit to Sydney.

Your comments regarding the service, hospitality and location are regarded as valuable inputs for the continuous development of our hotel. And we will surely pass on your kind words to our associates.

We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Sydney.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We only had one day in Sydney and I am so glad I booked the Marriott. It is centrally located, clean and quiet rooms, friendly staff. We could go out and back to the opera house and harbor tours, and then off to the Great Barrier reef the next day. Everything was taken care of.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Archer777,

Thank you for dedicating the time and effort to write us your prompt feedback.

We are truly pleased that you had the best night's sleep during your recent stay with us and I am delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

we had a great three-night stay at sydney harbour marriott at circular quay! our long flight arrived in sydney at 8 am. hotel rooms, of course are not ready at that early hour. but the hotel has a relaxing room where weary travelers can wait, enjoy complimentary coffee, juice, fresh fruit, and private showers with towels, hairdyers, ironing boards... three days later, when our group of ten people was waiting to board our cruise ship, the hotel made the backroom of one of their bar/lounges available to us to watch the world series. yes, yes, i would say that this marriott understands hospitality!

the location of the hotel is ideal...the cruise ship terminal, opera house, sydney harbour bridge, ferry terminal and train station are all a short easy walk away.

the one improvement that i would have liked is that rooms be bundled with breakfast. the hotel restaurant does serve up what-looked-to-be a fantastic breakfast buffet, but we felt the cost was too high, so we had our breakfasts off premises at nearby cafes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear fbokma,

Thank you for rating us a 5 star hotel! as well as for sharing your experience via TripAdvisor as your comments are essential tools for many other travelers that are travelling to Sydney.

I am delighted to hear that our room and service met your expectations and are glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location close to the heart of the city.

We very much look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you back to Sydney.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This is a great place to stay. Beautiful lobby, great location very close to Circular Quay and the majestic Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge. Breakfast is too good here. Rooms are very comfortable. Very friendly staff. In whole I loved my stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 427lalitaj,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Sydney Harbour Marriott.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the facilities and our sincerest appreciation for your kind feedback during your stay. I have also conveyed your kind compliments to our associates and they are thrilled to learn that their efforts are appreciated.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

My friend and I stayed at the Sydney Harbour Hotel at Circular Quay for almost one week. She arrived 2 days prior to climb the bridge and do a bicycle ride around Sydney. The hotel is in an excellent location; it is very near the opera house and the bridge. There are a number of places to eat in this area. It is also near the Rocks area where we ended up eating dinner most evenings. On the weekends in the Rocks area there are local crafts people who set up their stands to sell their wares. The room I stayed in was very comfortable, clean and spacious. The staff could not have been more accommodating. Oskar and Gloria were very helpful when I checked in and VIni was extraordinary as a concierge in providing maps, directions as to where to go and things to see. We ended up seeing Vini many times but he was always cheerful and ready to help us. There is a restaurant in the hotel called the Silvestre but we did not eat there so I cannot comment on this-breakfast is also in this same area in the morning. They appeared to have a comprehensive breakfast selection. The room was very comfortable, with a large bed and had all of the amenities but most useful was the converter. There was also a refrigerator, coffee and tea service, robes, etc. My only concern about the room was the clothes line-it was not functioning. One end, the larger end, was coming off the wall-I didn't feel it was necessary to make an issue of this so I said nothing. However, it would have been nice if it had worked. Otherwise, I like Marriott hotels a great deal, they are usually in excellent locations [as was this one] and would recommend this one highly.

Room Tip: location is superb!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear ianshamshey,

Thank you very much for staying at the Sydney Harbour Marriott on your recent trip to Sydney.

I am extremely delighted to learn that you had taken the pleasure to enjoy the hotel facilities and our service culture. It brings us much joy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we truly appreciate your compliments.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future for another memorable experience.