Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
US$149
Hilton
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
US$193
US$157
US$177
US$160
Swissotel.com
US$222
US$166
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$142
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
4,763 results
All reviewsdarling harbourgreat locationlight railmaritime museumexecutive roomaccor memberstar casinobuffet breakfasttwo double bedsan upgradeeasy accesspublic transportopera housemonorailtennisconventionpyrmont
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. We were upgraded into a huuuge room that we could’ve played cricket in. Because we’re Accor gold members we got the parking for free. The staff are very friendly. The hotel restaurant was excellent. I had the best steak I’ve had in a long time and it was perfectly cooked. My husband loved the Balmain bugs and hasn’t stopped raving about them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
NovotelSydneyDHH, General Manager at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Vivienne_G,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback; I will share your comments with our team, we always encourage our guests to provide feedback as it allows us to continuously strive to provide superior service

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in a family room in February 2018. We originally booked a room on the Pyrmont side, and on check in paid $23 to upgrade to a harbour facing room. The size of the room was great - plenty of room for the 4 of us. facilities were clean. The pool area was well set out. Location was great - very quick walk to darling Harbour and restaurants, shops etc. I was a little disappointed with the view - we got to look at the back of the Sofitel, and only had a small glimpse of the harbour. But apart from that everything was great. Staff were very friendly. Would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018
NovotelSydneyDHH, General Manager at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear teena2503,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While you mentioned you had an enjoyable stay overall I will forward your comments onto our team, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve our standards.

We do hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a pleasant stay, we checked in late afternoon and had to wait half an hour for our room to be ready, however we were compensated with free bar drinks and complimentary breakfast. The bar and restaurant is a very nice area and we enjoyed the buffet breakfast. The location of the hotel is excellent, just a short walk to Darling Harbour attractions and the Star. The beds were very comfortable however the room badly needs refurbishment. The decor was very bland and tired, the bath was chipped and the carpet in the hallway was very worn. Not what we expected from a hotel in Darling Harbour.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear mcgirl07,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on your recent stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and while I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us in several aspects, please allow me to apologise for the wait time you experienced well after the regular check in time. This has been looked into by our executive housekeeping team. I must also apologise for the less than satisfactory room experience. On the other hand, I am excited to announce that we are rolling out a room refresh program which will go about addressing and updating the furnishings and decor not only in the rooms but also in the corridors.

It is my hope that we have the opportunity in the not too distant future to provide you with the quality that Novotel is known for.

Warm regards,
Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here as had a wedding whilst location is fabulous, you can get around the whole city, I do think the hotel could do with a renovation. Check in and out were swift, especially George checking us out was excellent with such professionalism. Cleanliness was excellent, as I expect from a Novotel. Will stay again.

Room Tip: definitely upgrade to a view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Susy,

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback; I will share your comments with our team, especially George! I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is closed to Darling harbour, just walk through the bridge and voila we all already in Darling Harbour ( only 1 minute walking for me.
The restaurant menus delivering satisfation with tasty foods and reasonable price, that not higher than restaurants in Darling harbour.
The Cozy lounge areas is really great venues to catch up and hang out with friends with warmth atmosphere.
I have met some locals, that apparently choose the restaurant as meeting venues whereas at night the city view across the glass window its very entertaining.
The tenis Court and swimming pool is good place to hang out feel the breeze in the morning.
The staffs are very friendly, efficient and effective delivering customers needs.
The Lobby venues really caught my mojos. I do really reccommended this hotels, for my clients and family. Value for money- indeed!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the harbour and city view is extremely beautiful view from night lights views until sunrise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
NovotelSydneyDHH, General Manager at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ira,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on your recent stay with us.

Your kind words are very much appreciated and it is always a pleasure having you and your family stay with us as we know this is the perfect location for your photography. I'm so glad to see that you're all taking advantage of our wonderful facilities.We can't wait to have you back with us soon.

Warm regards,