Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$117
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$140
US$134
  • Room Service
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$171
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Meriton Suites Zetland(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$71
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Pullman Sydney Hyde Park(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$130
US$146
US$131
PARKROYALhotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$159
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$91
Priceline
3,530 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheavenly bedheritage roommosaic restaurantgpo buildingold post officetower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelexecutive clubbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We stayed in a Heritage room which is on the lower level so has minimum view although the room size is huge. We had an entrance way with a separate walk in wardrobe and huge bathroom with separate bath and shower. In the main bedroom there was a massive amount of space with a separate sitting chair and desk and still plenty of space - the biggest room I have ever stayed in a Sydney hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Every now & then it's nice to spend a weekend in the heart of our beautiful city and enjoy some 5 star luxury. We stayed at the Westin last weekend for just 1 night but could've happily have stayed longer.
Check in staff were very freindly and the process was efficient.
We were upgraded to a Tower Suite overlooking the clock tower in Martin Place (which made a nice view). We could hear the clock chime however, we didn't find this to be a disturbance in any way.
The room was very spacious, clean, modern, elegant.
The bathroom was my favourite - a glass wall separated the bathroom from the main room (there is a privacy screen for those on the shy side). You could watch tv or the view outside from the bath tub.
The toilet and shower cubicles were surrounded by heavy frosted glass for modesty. The shower included a rain-shower head as well as standard removable shower head. The white tea bathroom products are also a nice touch and perfectly matched to the decor & ambience of the room.
My only 'complaint' is that the 4 or 5 pillows were all ridiculously soft (saggy), which didn't make for the best sleep I've ever had. Personally, I need a firm-ish pillow.
Overall the room provided what we were hoping for. I'd happily stay at the Westin again (and take my own pillow).
Location wise, the Westin is situated within walking distance (or short train/bus/cab ride) of most Sydeny city sites; Circular Quay, The Rocks, Pitt Street Mall, Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, China Town.

Room Tip: Level 17 Tower suite was very spacious & comfortable. Great bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamLF78
Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed in one of the tower superior rooms and I could not flaw it. The room had high ceilings, luxurious finishes, appliances and best of all huge space. The king bed was like sleeping on a cloud (if that was possible). The staff always went out of their way for you with exceptional service. Access to the Good Life gym was fantastic too. It really was an enjoyable 3 day stay. The only downside is the price tag of the food. Fantastic location in the heart of Sydney. Go on treat yourself!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 10 May 2012

when I book a hotel I ask for a quiet room and away from lifts and services. Its a pretty simple request. On a slow monday night this hotel decided to put me in a room that sat 2 floors above one of Sydney's busiest bus lanes. Yes I should have requested a new room but when you're unpacked and settled in for the night it becomes all too hard.
To add to the insult I even went to lengths to detail this compaint on the evaluation form. No response was received.

If you're a light sleeper avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank justcruizen
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

Having stayed at the Four Points in Darling Harbour for four nights, moving to the Westin was a major upgrade. Checkin was a pleasure, assisted by a beautiful young lady who welcomed me to the country, procured me an upgraded room and offered some local advice. Room was spacious, had ample storage for my bags (travelled heavy), and had a magnificent view of the clock tower. Best about the room was the design of the glass wall between the room and the bathroom. With the push of a button they change from one large room to two discrete rooms. Pool and business center were satisfactory. Did not try restaurant as there were too many alternatives nearby. Room and common areas of the hotel were impeccably clean and well maintained. I'm a gold SPG member and consider myself a seasoned traveller - this Westin exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: April 2012