The Westin Sydney
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$136
  • Room Service
US$174
  • Pool
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$132
US$126
US$156
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$167
  • Room Service
US$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$134
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$88
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Meriton Suites Zetland(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$69
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

3,478 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheritage roomheavenly bedmosaic restaurantgpo buildingold post officetower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelexecutive clubbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Been staying here for two months. Overall, very good. Front desk and service express are spotty. For example, never get turndown service despite requests. Also, the window in my room is filthy, but they only clean the windows 3x year, so I'm out of luck. Housekeeping is sometimes excellent (when Helen cleans), but other times it is quite minimal. As usual from most Westins, bed is awesome, bathroom is awesome, gym is awesome. The staff at Mosaic are really great - particularly Lucy and Sue. The club lounge staff are also excellent.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We spent three nights visiting Sydney with our children and could not fault the hotel. Right from the time we arrived, through to the way the bellboy showed us through each part of our room, through to checkout, we could not fault one element.

We stayed in the tower deluxe room that didn't really have a view of anything, but that didn't matter. The room was massive, with two double beds, an awesome bathroom with massive shower and seperate bath and seperate toilet with its own basin.

Fresh bottled water was provided in the room each day.

The accommodation is only a short walk to Circular Quay and the mall for shopping, so location is great.

Only fault with the accommodation is that our room had no view (we were on level 12) overlooking office towers. I think the higher rooms would have a view though.

Gym is run by an external company and is a full gym, however the pool is more an indoor physio rehab pool ... not one to sit around (although the kids loved it).

Big room, perfectly laid out, with exceptional service ... we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Maybe try and get a higher room if you can, overlooking Martin place.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tat76
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed at the Westin Sydney for two night. I was quite impressed with the central location close to everything I need to explore. The room was above average size. The queen bed was very comfortable and was well-stocked with comfy pillows. A large flat screen TV was a plus for such a sport viewer like me. However, only downside is that my room looked out on office building and no view at all. The bathroom amenities were of a high standard as were the bath towels. Bathroom is oversized but I felt like unnecessary as I prefer to have larger berdroom than bathroom.
Overall I would give my thumb up for fine hotel room amenities but on aspect of value for money, it's just average

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I stayed at the Westin in Feb 2012 for work. Our office is on Pitt St so it was really close. The Westin is also close to Pitt St Mall which is great shopping. Service is great - concierge offered us umbrellas on our way out because it was raining and got us taxis. 5 star hotels in Sydney are quite expensive but I got a good deal through tripadvisor :)
The rooms were clean and quiet. Bathrooms were modern and clean too. Love the bath!
Movies were available to purchase and you can watch it while having a soak. Overall an enjoyable business stay. Will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Wanderchaser
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My partner and I went to Sydney for a short holiday. We stayed there for four days and we absolutely love it. The room was clean and was of modern looking. The huge window is definitely the best selling point. Not so much view outside but it does make room much brighter and makes you feel the room is much bigger. Don’t worry about the giant bell as the room is perfectly sound proofed so you won’t hear anything during the night. The hotel also provides other services for its guests for free. The gym, for example, is free and I went there every day during the four days. Love it. Location is great, close to the shopping area and the darling harbor (within walking distance). The only problem is probably the price. It may not be the best place (money-wise) to stay with for a family (normally couple) holiday but they do have promotions sometimes so do check their website frequently and you may be surprised. By the way, the hotel has this really comfortable kind of bed called heavenly bed, try it! So good!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple