Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Room Service
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$172
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$119
Free cancellation until 03/08
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Room Service
US$168
Free cancellation until 04/08
  • Restaurant
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$157
Hotels.com
US$114
Free cancellation until 01/08
  • Free Breakfast
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
3,533 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheavenly bedheritage roommosaic restaurantgpo buildingold post officetower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelexecutive clubbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotel
Reviewed 21 October 2017

From the moment you arrive outside, every member of staff is just super. So many places talk about good customer service but these guys embody it. The location is excellent and the rooms are lovely.
I tripped and fell in the lobby and the staff were so helpful - ice for my ankle even though I was sure it would be ok, extra pillows to make sure I could sleep with it elevated just in case. But better still, two days after it happened, I was sitting in the lobby and one of the guys who had helped me that night recognised me, came over and had a chat to make sure I was ok. Keevan and Michael are the kind of staff every hotel would love to have. I'd go back, just to experience the service again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stayed for 1 night at the Westin. The location of the hotel is great with plenty of bars and restaurants close by. The quality and service in the hotel are world class. Lots of choice in the bar for different drinks . The choice at Breakfast was world class.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Have a business lunch here again. It lunch box has been very popular and we have it so many times and it was not disappointed this time either.
All of us have Barramundi as main and the dessert and pasta were great. Enough for lunch and nice environment talk business as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon K W
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was the first time I stayed at the hotel and the stay was excellent. I stayed in a older style room with high ceilings. The room was reasonably priced and very quiet even though there was some construction going on outside as they were building the new Sydney tram tracks.

I would have liked to see more power points near the bed so I can charge my I-phone and use the laptop when in Bed. check in and check out was very good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Hello, I am very grateful for the tower room that Westin Sydney arranged for me during my stay in late September. It is the best Westin room that I have ever enjoyed among the other Westin hotels in Asia Pacific becasue the view from my room was magnificent. The front desk team and concierge are highly professional, friendly and responsive to my needs. Everything was perfect including the elegant lobby and breakfast buffet. I hope to visit Westin Sydney again soon in the near future. Thank you so much. Best Regards, CY Tang

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business