“Great Coffee & Smashed Avocado”
Review of Joe Black

Joe Black
Ranked #4 of 364 Coffee & Tea in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Came in for breakfast mid-week while visiting Sydney. Place was rammed with people on their way to work.
Food and coffee were Amazing! best brunch I've had in so long, even the toast was off the hook.
Staff were in a bit of a shambles but our party came in at two separate times and like i said it was heaving!

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank cpgalloway

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Despite having a heap of choices I went for the bolognaise on toast with a poached egg. Served on tasty sourdough. Really really good.
I was a tad disappointed with the coffee. My long black was a bit muddy for my liking but wife enjoyed her tea. Busy eaterynwith excellent rangenof choices.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank fivemile
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Food is great and the staff are friendly. Really enjoyed my time here at this cafe. Special shoutout to the staff who are conscientious and always ready to help! :)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff in a brilliant caff! Lovely food and well priced. Highly recommended and will eat there again. Try the bolognese on toast

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Paul U
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Was in Hyde Park and looking for a good cafe nearby. This cafe was well recommended by this app and we were not disappointed. We nearly missed it as it’s tucked away in a small lane - look out for the “mustache” signboard and you’ll find the cafe. My boy enjoyed his fried eggs on sourdough toast with sausage, while I enjoyed the smashed avo on toast. The cappuccino was indeed very good as many had mentioned. The staff were friendly and helpful. Although they forgot to swap my sourdough for gluten-free toast at first, both the wait staff and the owner were very apologetic when I asked. They made the change and even waived the extra charge on the gluten-free bread.

Date of visit: April 2018