“Real Italian pizza: simply fantastic!!!!”
Review of Pizza Boccone

Pizza Boccone
Ranked #19 of 6,661 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I'm an Italian living in Sydney and after having tried many so called Italian pizzeria I can definitely state that Boccone makes the BEST pizza in Sydney!!! The ingredients were fresh and tasty, buffalo mozzarella was an authentic one and the dough was awesome. I went there with my boyfriend and 2 friends and we ate outside in a nice street. The restaurant is not fancy but you can enjoy the Italian atmosphere and the service was great! I felt like being back home in Italy. I will definitely come back and I recommend everyone to check it out! :)

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Traditional wood fire pizza done by Italians.

The pizza was beautiful.

Great to hear people speaking in Italian.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

By far the best Italian I've eaten! The pizza was outstanding and the ravioli was impeccable, not to mention the amazing desserts. The ambience was trendy and lively. 10/10 would recommend to my friends and family!

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Authentic Italian place, good service, menu and wine selection. One of, if not the best pizza in Sydney!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Felt like I was in Europe, fabulous ambiance, great service, fresh food, fresh pasta, fresh pizza. Amazing experience.