“Warm friendly cafe with good food and service”

Bake Bar Organic Artisan Bakery
Ranked #5 of 78 Bakeries in Sydney
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

A lovely warm and friendly cafe with fabulous healthy organic choices of food sandwiches pies flour less cakes breads coffee hot chocolate and much more ..a must for visitors to randwick

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is one of my favourite bakeries ever. I am a bread fanatic and have made of point of eating the best bread I can find wherever I have travelled in the world and I am not sure that I have had better anywhere. My favourite is the multigrain sourdough. I occasionally buy items other than bread (e.g., muffins) and they have also been excellent. No, it is not cheap but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, well made coffee and tasty, fresh baked good! Some of the best sourdough I've ever had. Bagels were not to bad either. Very busy on a weekend so if you don't like crowds or crying babies then try another time.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Quick friendly service Nice Beef Burger Fries SMALL tables Would come again Parking tight but worth the visit

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful suggestion to come here. Great food - good service - supper busy which is a good sign. Highly recommend a visit if you are passing through.