“Good food and coffee but..”

Social Brew Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 6,145 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here with some friends for brekky, food & coffe were very good . Can’t say the same for the service to be honest. We will come back as I am sure that it might have been a one off.

1  Thank Mattback99

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Locals recommended this cafe for the best coffee in Sydney? Well, the coffee was awful. It had a burnt aftertaste and was very watery. Staff were 'put out' because I asked for my coffee to be served the way I like it. I requested my coffee to be around 80 degrees. They snapped back "we don't have a thermometer and looked at me as if I had no right questioning how they prepared their coffee. Very, very disappointing! Will not return.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Great menu and such large portions! Great spot for people watching on the side of the road under a lovely shaded area of trees. Great coffee too!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Saturday morning breakfast place to be with busy, casual vibe, hard working staff and great food and coffee. Indoor and outdoor options available , friendly , quick service and good menu options

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Looking for a relatively quiet spot for breakfast away from my CBD hotel. Found Social Brew on trip advisor, checked out the many awards on their website and took the short walk across the Pyrmont Bridge. Great coffee, great porridge...highly recommended.

1  Thank Harry_Melbourne_Aus