“After show cocktails ”

Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: European, Street Food
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: World Winter Lodge Theme Cozy and Funky Delicious Original Cocktails Unique Spirits Friendly and Intimate atmosphere Perfect for all occassions
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Recommended by friends, we were warned it was a little hard to find ... but way worth the effort. Great atmosphere, great cocktails, friendly staff ... very relaxing
I would come again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Andy C, Owner at The Bear Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you so much for your review.
As a small business, it means everything to us.
Glad you liked the cocktails, it takes a lot of drinking and testing to get them right.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This is my absolute must go to bar in sydney. I take my friends, families and visiting work colleagues out to this bar every opportunity i get.
It is my gateway to a little bit of happiness.

I highly recommend the Snow Candy and everything on Andys hand crafted cocktail list.

Date of visit: July 2018
Andy C, Owner at The Bear Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

You are too kind.
I am flattered by your review.
Keep coming back and I will endeavour to keep knocking out new cocktails.
Thanks again for your genours words.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went on a Wednesday night so probably not the busiest but the bar seemed to lack atmosphere. Has a snack bar but no food menu. There was a single meatball dish on offer. Ok for drinks I guess. Had a drink and left for another bar that served food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Andy C, Owner at The Bear Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Firstly we are sorry that you were disappointed with your visit.
We do everything we can to ensure people have a nice time at the venue, which is probably why we rate so high.
You are probably correct about Wednesday lacking a bit of atmosphere. The last few have been quiet. Every other night was incredibly busy. Hopefully, we can get you back on a night where there is more happening.
With regards to only offering snacks and a meatball dish, that is correct at the moment, but then again we are not a restaurant.
Saying that in a few weeks we hope to change that and will be offering more food.

All very fair points by yourself thus far, however, i am not sure what you meant by drinks are ok i guess.
50 original cocktails, 10 classics, 4 European tap beers, 13 bottled craft beers, 45 whiskeys, 19 gins ( actually there are too many to list. I am boring myself now)
Anyway, the facts are we are not a restaurant and we have a whole bunch of drinks to sample..... if that's what you were looking for of course.
I was in a men's clothes shop the other day and i went to buy a hat. They didn't have hats. So i went to another store to buy one. THE END.
Hopefully, you can give us another crack on hopefully a busier day. We genuuinly dont like to dissapoint

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I love love love this bar! They know what they're doing with those cocktails, but most of all they know whiskey! �
Very friendly staff and to top it off they have a trivia night once a month, which is as of now my new favorite thing to go to!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Good staff they were very friendly and helpful, nice drinks and good atmosphere, would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018
Andy C, Owner at The Bear Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thanks for the review.
Really appreciated when people take the time.
Thanks