“Fantastic Tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was one of the most exquisite Tapas experiences I have had in a long time. The place is small, elegant and lovely. The ambience is superb. The Spanish wines are fantastic. The food is incredibly tasty. The service is friendly. Everything we had on the menu was elegant. We will be going back, for sure. The ONLY compliant I have is the feeling I got that they wanted us to eat and go away soon (maybe because they had a few later bookings and were cramped for space?). But overall, lovely...

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Compared to my last visit a few months ago, I found the quality and detail on the food had gone down a bit. The portions are still the same size but it lacked flavour and punch especially the new items on the menu. Lucky though its easier to get a table if you rock up to the place at 6pm. I love the new plants in the rooms which really freshened the place up and the staff are always friendly and nice!
The staff did however cause us to over order which was annoying as I couldn't eat my fav dessert the donut and ice cream! :S Instead I would rather the staff tells us to order maybe 4 dishes instead of 6 dishes and see how we go.....

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Atmosphere of Bodega was quaint and very much like a beach house cafe. The pace of the food was fantastic, nothing disappointed at all! We ordered an entree and a main each a couple of drinks as well. The highlight of the night was the dark and stormy drink which tasted like a spiced adult lemonade!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Bodega is a great place for couples and smal groups. Took my wife there for her birthday, and we had a great experience. From the food, wine to the friendly and always smiling staff. They brightened the atmosphere in a slightly dimmed restaurant. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Not sure why people like this restaurant. The fish was nice but very over powering smell. The rest of the food was average. 4 girls served us and 3 were really rude and snooty. Highly not recommended.