“Best ginger creme brulee tart”

Bourke Street Bakery
Ranked #2 of 98 Bakeries in Sydney
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Boyfriend suggested this place as i was the one who always did it. He said we must try the ginger creme brulee tart recommended by the other patrons. Ended up we had an almond croissant, a lemon tart and of course the ginger creme brulee tart. When I first bite on it, the caramelized sugar was cracked and the next thing filled in my mouth was the yummy creme brulee. It was really delicious and I had not had tried anything like this before. We enjoyed a very good breakfast at here. Keep it up!

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (483)

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We came here for breakfast and had the pies, sausage rolls and took away some pastries too. Love everything. Excellent service by this lovely lady too who also came out of the shop to help us take a picture. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

i know no one wants to work on a Saturday morning but the staff at th Potts Point branch made you feel like it was there fault. and then they forget to bring your coffee and treat you like you are teh one who is dimwitted.
Skip this place much better coffee and snacks nearby

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

So damn good. Been coming here for years and it's the best sausage roll in Sydney (as well as the sweets). It's a must visit

1  Thank katie-lulu3
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I happened to work in North Sydney and this bakery is pretty close by to my workplace. I have coffee here regularly which is so far the best flat while I have tasted (I am not much of a coffee person and I try to avoid drinking coffee) Their breakfast items are also great, though I have tasted only pies and quiche. I will be revisiting to try more items. Service is quick and staff is very friendly.