“Everyone Must Visit this Bakery !”

Bourke Street Bakery
Ranked #2 of 79 Bakeries in Sydney
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Every time I am in Sydney I try to go to Bourke Street Bakery they have a big variety of options to choose from everything they make is delicious . The service is great and the food is to die for. Make sure you have a sausage roll and a chocolate croissant it tastes as good as it does in Paris. It is always packed so you know it is popular . I was going home from staying in Newtown for the night I needed a quick breakfast so Bourke St Bakery was perfect it was quick and convenient. I wish they brought one to Newcastle I would be there every weekend. I'm already looking forward to my next visit to try someone else out.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I have been going here for years now as I have always lived nearby. I love the bread it's the best I've found anywhere. The pies (favourite is brisket and red wine) are also wonderful and tasty and the various cakes, tarts and pastries are ten out of ten. I love it that new things are added here and there but sadly some good things are replaced (caraway sourdough, I miss you!) . Perhaps some of the old faves could return now and then. Do dislike the queues and the crowded space but the staff are great.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The chocolate croissant was delicious! It's smaller in size but it's more filling than others. The service was fast and friendly. The space is quite small. It fits about 5/6 people sitting by the window, and standing space for about 3 people. You can also wait outside for your order as they will yell out your name.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We had a mocha and tea with a piece of carrot walnut cake, all were excellent. My wife also had a piece of quiche, bacon & gruyere, and she liked it very much. I would return again.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Delicious lemon tart, flan in a crust, gingerbread, and other treats. Most seating outdoors. Long line of customers