All reviews friendly helpful management mini bar after midnight every month base hospital great stop nice stay rooms are large good size a great place to stay room service short stay air conditioner stayed here for nights main street road trip business trip
Reviewed 5 September 2018

very clean and quiet rooms..enjoyable stay. staff are very professional and willing to help. i will be trying the breakfast next time. didnt have time as my husband had to be at wagga referral hospital quite early

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tony N, Owner at Best Western Ambassador Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hi mmorga897177.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. The compliments are much appreciated and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We'll pass on your kind words to our staff who work very hard to present beautiful living areas. Thanks again. Happy travels. Cheers Tony & Lynn - Owners

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were put in a 2 bedroom room which was a small home basically, plenty of room for us all.Nice Italian resturant a few doors up and also Gloria Jeans which was very convenient for coffee and breakfast the next day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tony N, Owner at Best Western Ambassador Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hi lcorco622534.
Thank you for providing feedback. Sounds like you were staying in one of our villas.They are very spacious for sure and have garages too. We are always grateful for the neighboring restaurants surrounding Gloria Jeans incl Chinese, Indian, Italian and Red Rooster, plenty of variety, something for everyone there. We also provide in-house breakfast as room service which is a real spoiler any day, love room service. Thanks again, glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. Cheers Tony & Lynn - Owners.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

best motel in the wagga wagga and riverina area ,
you will not be disappointed
book with them today

as a regular traveler i stay away 2 weeks a month all over south western nsw and best western ambassador is one of my favourites

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tony N, Owner at Best Western Ambassador Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hi W5348AQscottg.
Thank you very much for the feedback and the compliments. Our staff work hard to ensure guest comfort so we're very happy you enjoyed your stay and took the time to let us know. Much appreciated. Cheers Tony & Lynn - Owners.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

the hotel is in perfect range of both the hospital and Kapooka for march out parades or leave/ social visits. The hotel may seem to some a little dated but is kept in a manner that the rooms were only fitted out recently as maintenance and cleaning is on point. Our room had an A/C but the fan did not blow any harder than the lowest setting making it harder to warm the room, this being said it was that trivial I forgot to mention it on check out.
The staff was lovely and Lyn even went above and beyond to make sure we could access our room when we arrived at an un godly 3am. Wonderful hotel and wonderful people.

Room Tip: Parking at peak periods may be a little tight
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Tony N, Owner at Best Western Ambassador Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Hi McLiven. Thank you for the feedback and the compliments. The aircons are not limited in any way, but will naturally get cruisy if the room has reached the temp you set. However, our staff are working through all the rooms one by one anyway to check all the aircons because we have no way of knowing which one was yours. Unfortunately there's also no record of your name on our reservation system so we can't match it with a room number. We can only assume you were someone's friend or relative but not the registered guest. But thank you for the compliments again and we wish you happy travels. Cheers Tony.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I’m happy to review this accommodation as it was a very pleasant stay, and one that I had to book at late notice. I’m certainly glad I chose this one, as owners, Tony and Lyn, were most helpful. As I was arriving quite late, they had gone out of their way to ensure my room was well prepared with some added extras and already heated, which was greatly appreciated. It’s such a short walk to the hospital (which was why I was in Wagga) so a real plus. The breakfast was superb and the dinner was piping hot and really tasty (and delivered on time to my room).

The room itself was large, clean, and well appointed. I unexpectedly had to return a few days later and was glad I could check in again to the same place.

Thank you Tony and Lyn for looking after me and helping me out with my questions about getting around. Really appreciate your assistance and look forward to staying again if I am ever back I Wagga.

Karen from QLD

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Tony N, Owner at Best Western Ambassador Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Karen.
Thank you so much for the feedback and all your compliments. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again. Yes we are grateful that the hospital is so close to our motel and convenient for our guests and patients, and it's brand new, a huge benefit for Wagga and surrounding towns, and with a very long list of medical specialists as well. So glad it worked for you. Happy travels. Thanks again. Cheers Tony & Lynn