All reviews hosts peter army base great hosts field days room was very clean and comfortable owners were friendly off the highway long trip on arrival an overnight stay definitely stay here again the managers quiet location free wifi great value for money enjoyed our stay great place to stay
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Love staying at the Junction Motor Inn. The last stay was not my first, nor will it be my last. Very friendly atmosphere and it's nice catch up with them.

I have a favourite room and they always accommodate, even without asking.

Room tip: Quiet room and friendly staff
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jill l, Owner at Junction Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hi sleslie226,
Thank you for your 5/5!
We love having you (and your car!) stay with us. We try to accommodate our guests as best we can, and doing a bit of maneuvering (where possible) so you can stay in your favourite room is just a little thing and we are happy to do that.
Its nice to be able to chat with our guests and to catch up on whats happened in between visits.
It is so good to read "my home when in Wagga" this just means you feel really comfortable and relaxed here.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This is the second time we have stayed at the Junction Motor Inn and we'll definitely be back again. Jill and Peter are just lovely and very welcoming. The motel itself is well located, the rooms are spotless and the water pressure is great! Couldn't ask for more :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jill l, Owner at Junction Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Good morning andelain2018,
What a fatastic review. Being repeat guests means that you ARE happy with not only our serivce but the motel in general. We have a saying, "We welcome guests and farewll friends", friends keep coming back!! I willdefinitely pass on you r"spotless" to our hardworking cleaners.
We look firward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I travel to Wagga for work occasionally and have stayed at the Junction Motor Inn each time and have zero complaints. Jill and Peter are just lovely and as a millennial there's free WiFi, what more do you need!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jill l, Owner at Junction Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you Adam not only for your sensational 5/5, but more importantly for returning to us again and again.
We really appreciate it.
We look forward to your next 2 day stay.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We attended the premiere of a great movie The Merger filmed in Wagga Wagga and needed a place for the overnight stay. I found the Junction Motel on the interweb and glad I am that I did. Host Peter was very helpful with WW’s attractions, our room was tucked away in a quiet corner and was warm (a severe frost overnight notwithstanding) and very comfortable. I’d certainly stay again next time I’m in WW.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jill l, Owner at Junction Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Good morning sonofalcedo,
Thanks for your fatalistic review! We have had some guests say that rooms our rooms at the front are noisy or the air cons don't work too well!! So I am so glad to read that you found it the opposite!! it was white that morning!!
I love to read.."I'd certainly stay again next time I'm in WW." Not only shows that you have enjoyed your stay but, this is the best form of advertising we can get!
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Great value for money . Very clean , owners were very friendly and helpful about local area . Great advice on where to get decent food and nothing was a trouble . Would recommend if needing a place to stay on a budget

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jill l, Owner at Junction Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you so Lonnie J for your great review.
We really appreciate reading very clean and great value. We freely give information about food etc because local knowledge can be really helpful.
Thank you so much also for your recommendation.