“Love the Gambori!”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Sporties is a great place to take friends. Great steak, try the Gambori. Can't wait for them to open up again after the Christmas break.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I went with my friend for his birthday and 4 others. I was late but had no trouble ordering a main course and dessert to arrive quickly as the others had started. I had schnitsel and spagetti. It was very good. Big serving as well. The dessert and coffee were also good. My other friends also enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

If you want a good variety of good food, a relaxed atmosphere and excellent service, Sporties cuts the mustard!
Went twice with my wife while in town, and all 4 meals ordered were good, leaving us wanting to come back!
Not overdone, its hard to find a place that has all the goods without trying too hard.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The staff here are really helpful and friendly. We had called in for a beer at lunchtime and were impressed by the fact that they were happy to just serve chips for the kids.
We returned in the evening and had our steaks - all done perfectly with all the trimmings.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Sporties is an interesting place for a meal but it is hard to describe. It has a reasonably broad menu which is largely pub food, but with a twist. For example, I had Chicken Parmigiana but instead of the normal chicken breast it was three chicken pieces/slices each topped with a small slice of ham and cheese. Served with a salad and chips, it was tasty but different to what I expected.

My wife had Risotto but it was more like stir fry vegetables with rice, except that the rice was hard and under-cooked.

Having said that, Sporties is a popular spot in the centre of Todd Mall, but at the time it was also one of only a few places still open.

The staff were friendly and the service good.