“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A friend and I went for dinner, but I was left disappointed. I had the fried calamari with chips and “salad”. I requested more salad than chips. The serving of calamari was huge! And reasonably tasty. However the chips weren’t nice at all, and the salad consisted of lettuce with a dressing on it.

Atmosphere was nice, and service was good, but the food won’t be making me come back anytime soon unfortunately.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Decided to go here for lunch as we had not been here for a while and it was lovely to see the new decor. Very modern, comfortable and inviting. Drink waiter was fast and efficient. Ordered oysters kilpatrick and this was over-cooked and not very nice. We also ordered the special of the day which I'm afraid I could not eat as it was not very appetising. Our other meal prawns, the salad was old which again spoilt our overall experience.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Sporties is a great place to take friends. Great steak, try the Gambori. Can't wait for them to open up again after the Christmas break.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I went with my friend for his birthday and 4 others. I was late but had no trouble ordering a main course and dessert to arrive quickly as the others had started. I had schnitsel and spagetti. It was very good. Big serving as well. The dessert and coffee were also good. My other friends also enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

If you want a good variety of good food, a relaxed atmosphere and excellent service, Sporties cuts the mustard!
Went twice with my wife while in town, and all 4 meals ordered were good, leaving us wanting to come back!
Not overdone, its hard to find a place that has all the goods without trying too hard.