“Fav Restaurant ”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This is our favourite local restaurant in Alice Springs! The food never disappoints. We have lived in the town 8 years and have never had a bad experience here. The staff, setting and the restaurant as a collective is brilliant and worth visiting. I would definitely recommend this place to dine in (our take away).

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We are locals who eat out a lot. Went to Sporties for dinner. Great service and our meals arrived quickly. The vegetarian risotto was fantastic. Huge servings. Very popular place so always a bit noisy but that’s ok when you know half of the diners. Alice Springs is like that. Loved the extensive menu, excellent food and service and very reasonable prices. We’ll be back, again and again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A friend and I went for dinner, but I was left disappointed. I had the fried calamari with chips and “salad”. I requested more salad than chips. The serving of calamari was huge! And reasonably tasty. However the chips weren’t nice at all, and the salad consisted of lettuce with a dressing on it.

Atmosphere was nice, and service was good, but the food won’t be making me come back anytime soon unfortunately.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Decided to go here for lunch as we had not been here for a while and it was lovely to see the new decor. Very modern, comfortable and inviting. Drink waiter was fast and efficient. Ordered oysters kilpatrick and this was over-cooked and not very nice. We also ordered the special of the day which I'm afraid I could not eat as it was not very appetising. Our other meal prawns, the salad was old which again spoilt our overall experience.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Sporties is a great place to take friends. Great steak, try the Gambori. Can't wait for them to open up again after the Christmas break.