Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
US$18
SAVE US$4
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Hotels.com
US$22
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
CheapTicketsUS$18
Agoda.comUS$22
Orbitz.comUS$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

The lobby juz fine. But the room assign to us was bad .The aircond is not functioning yet the toilet can’t be crush!! However they did assign another room to us. The buffet also juz fine .Hope that the hotel will improve the room to attract more customers as the hotel building actually quite old.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2019

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, overall we found it very sleazy and dirty. The floor was dusty and dirty, the bed sheets looked like they have not been replaced for weeks. The bath towels were so bad that my old kitchen towel would have looked better. The bathroom was so dirty that I used it with great reluctance.

Extremely bad experience and I would never check into this hotel again.

Room tip: I would just advice travelers to look for another hotel.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Your service is awful your not friendly at all THE HOTEL TOWELS are TERRIBLE and it’s SUPER DUSTY and the SOFA HAS TORE OFFF WHAT IS THIS this is not worth for what I pay okay ! The place is very old I HATE ITTTT very smelly and the bed is broken the toilet is dirty JUST ONE SOAPPPP the kettle is not clean I DONT WANT TO SLEEP HERE AGAIN AWFUL PLACE AH I hate you soooo much !!!!! Sorry la

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

I don't know where to start is it the dusty room and damp smelling towels or the poor poor breakfast.........well the room is very dusty until my wife had sinus the whole nite then for breakfast it was all empty or half empty dish a guy came n check it and we thought he will refill it but he just ignore it n it's only 9am they say breakfast until 10 am I don't think I will be back to this hotel ever

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend the hotel - bathroom is a disgrace with black mold on the wall and wash basin. Definitely needs a big renovations. I am just surprised that other reviewers did not mentioned the state of the room here at the hotel. There are better and newer hotels to stay. Getting Grab Taxi to wherever u want to go by staying at a newer hotel that is not within the township is better than staying here.

Date of stay: April 2018