Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2019

I was shocked by the bad conditions in the room (shower, strains on bed sheets, dirty wall and noise from outside despite being on 11th floor. There was no towel in the room and I had to request it twice. Almost all the electrical outlets are not working. In the end, I asked to change the room and found a more acceptable room after viewing two rooms (attached photos) . The reception and other staff are polite and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

The lobby juz fine. But the room assign to us was bad .The aircond is not functioning yet the toilet can’t be crush!! However they did assign another room to us. The buffet also juz fine .Hope that the hotel will improve the room to attract more customers as the hotel building actually quite old.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2019

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, overall we found it very sleazy and dirty. The floor was dusty and dirty, the bed sheets looked like they have not been replaced for weeks. The bath towels were so bad that my old kitchen towel would have looked better. The bathroom was so dirty that I used it with great reluctance.

Extremely bad experience and I would never check into this hotel again.

Room tip: I would just advice travelers to look for another hotel.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Your service is awful your not friendly at all THE HOTEL TOWELS are TERRIBLE and it’s SUPER DUSTY and the SOFA HAS TORE OFFF WHAT IS THIS this is not worth for what I pay okay ! The place is very old I HATE ITTTT very smelly and the bed is broken the toilet is dirty JUST ONE SOAPPPP the kettle is not clean I DONT WANT TO SLEEP HERE AGAIN AWFUL PLACE AH I hate you soooo much !!!!! Sorry la

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

I don't know where to start is it the dusty room and damp smelling towels or the poor poor breakfast.........well the room is very dusty until my wife had sinus the whole nite then for breakfast it was all empty or half empty dish a guy came n check it and we thought he will refill it but he just ignore it n it's only 9am they say breakfast until 10 am I don't think I will be back to this hotel ever

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple