“Burgers are ok”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #107 of 415 Restaurants in Darwin
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We got our food surprisingly fast given there were heaps of people in there. The burgers were tasty but messy with the buns that fell apart like wet paper.

We got sweet potato chips and zucchini chips. The sweet potato chips were actually wedges that had been drowned in rock salt. I love salt (I even eat salty plums) but it wasn’t edible. The zucchini chips were battered and then deep fried. They were soggy and awful. I couldn’t eat them either.

If you go there, just stick to the burgers.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came in for lunch on the 18th of February (Sunday). We were greeted with smiles from the staff who were really friendly. We sat on table 60 and ordered the superpower salad bowl and the waygu burger. Meals came out reasonably fast and were delicious, this is the first chain restaurant where the staff look like they're passionate about what they do and really care about their customers. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

So I ordered the superpower salad, seriously small for $17. I can get a salad elsewhere for the same price that includes a soft drink, and struggle to finish the salad but here I went home hungry.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Good counter service and a great mustard & pickled burger with beetroot. Bun a little dry but forgiven due to the juicy burger. Only criticism is the waitress who wanted to take the plate away whilst chewing my last mouth full. Hands still dripping with juice! Will go again.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Owner needs to employ more staff or people simply wont go back after receiving poor service. Waited 15 mins for drinks to be served, no staff in the bar apart from guy doing orders and answering phone, would have spent more money but for the wait time decided to go elsewhere. Food was ok but for the extra $1.50 for avocado I would have expected slightly more than a teaspoon of avocado! Forgot our herb mayo for our sweet potato chips..food seems to have slipped from previous visit. Food check done only after meals were finished. Lost its point of difference to other burger places now.