“Still great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ate here a while ago, so on this business trip thought it would be good to check it out again.
I wasn't disappointed once again. Entree was quick to arrive and very nice. For main meal, I had the Honey Chilli crispy beef with steamed rice. Very very nice. Lots to choose from in the menu so next time I will try something different.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best Laksa and Beef Pho my partner and I have ever had!

Cheap lunch time deals and cheap full price too! We discovered it and came back 3 more times during our stay.

Large servings and excellent service.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is now called the Non La restaurant. It has improved immensely since we last went here for lunch. The Pho is reputedly one of the best in Darwin. I had the Garlic Pepper Chicken and it was very good.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I think this place has changed its name to NON LA. We had a lovely bowl of Pho, a vegetable dish and chicken curry. Thanh looked after us very well and I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The food was great!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

In Darwin having a look around on our travels around Australia and were looking for somewhere nice for lunch. We definitely found a very lovely restaurant plus what a great lunchtime menu 10/10. Greeted by very friendly staff and the dishes served were fantastic a big thank you to the Bangkok Hut for our lovely lunch.