“Best pizza in Darwin”

City Pizza
Ranked #105 of 397 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: City Pizza is a Chic, Clean and Modern, Pizza Shop with Authentic and Specialty Pizzas. City Pizza takes pride in Consistency of Excellence in product, freshness and service. City Pizza offers Gourmet, Traditional and Specialty type Pizza's and also Specials on the Blackboards. They offer a range of services including, Delivery, Take Away, Dine In and BYO. City Pizza is Open 7 Days from 5pm.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We regularly order from City Pizza on a Friday night and always enjoy our pizzas. The crust is just the right thickness and the toppings always taste good. We usually get takeaway but have dined there occasionally (my husband enjoys the fact that they always have AFL games on their TV)! They serve pizzas, calzone, garlic bread and some desserts plus they have a drinks fridge.
They do deliver to certain areas but we haven't used their delivery service.

ManagerCP15, Owner at City Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hi. Thank you for your positive feedback and taking the time to write us a nice review. Many thanks.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We got Pizzas from here and we all were pleasantly surprised just how good they are. I don't know of another place as good actually. I will be returning soon to double check that is was that good. There was 12 of us and thought the same thing. Well done city Pizza!!

Thanks guys. See you again soon.
Really glad you enjoyed our product.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We orded a large house pizza and garlic bread. The pizza had loads of yummy ingredients on top and was cooked to perfection. The garlic bread was out of this world and also a large portion.

ManagerCP15, Manager at City Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed our products. Hope to see you again. Cheers.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This place was the worst place we dined at in Darwin! Payed just under $50 for a pizza and a bottle of water.. I was shocked when the kid behind the register told me the price! Would have been rude of me to leave so I felt obligated to pay! Upon looking at my receipt they charged 15% tax! What a rip..wasnt worth the money! Plus we waited over 40minutes for a crappie pizza! Don't go and save your money for elsewhere

ManagerCP15, Owner at City Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Good afternoon sir. Rude would be posting this in anger to you trying not to be rude. If you are not happy with the wait or the price we do not force you to order. We are very transparent with price and wait time. No trickery here.
Our customers are very happy and continue to come back and we do our best to please and keep a reasonable costing on our product in order to stay in business. Clearly you we're disgruntled by the wait on a busy night and the PUBLIC holiday surcharge (we are open to serve you) which may I add only barely covers my wage expenses to serve you. So it's harsh to say the pizza and water was $50 making it seen you were ripped off. Even if you ordered a half and half XL, which incurs $2 and a water tallying $38 which feeds 2-3 people. Fairly reasonable per head spend, plus adding the 15% thus bringing it to $43.70. Closer to $40 than $50. Also not extreme, not for Darwin.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This is a byo pizza place. What it lacks for ambiance is made up by the pride taken in the thin crusted beautifully crafted pizza. The chef takes great care that the pizza and the service above average for a cafe.
I have to say the pizza was one of the best I have had in Australia. Maybe it was more than what I expected. Thank you.