“Great Pizza.”

City Pizza
Ranked #87 of 418 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: City Pizza is a Chic, Clean and Modern, Pizza Shop with Authentic and Specialty Pizzas. City Pizza takes pride in Consistency of Excellence in product, freshness and service. City Pizza offers Gourmet, Traditional and Specialty type Pizza's and also Specials on the Blackboards. They offer a range of services including, Delivery, Take Away, Dine In and BYO. City Pizza is Open 7 Days from 5pm.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Staff very friendly and a good selection of pizzas and other meals. Shuts a little early but nice and close to hotel.

ManagerCP15, Owner at City Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Cheers. Thanks for the kind review.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Service was uninterested amd rude. Pizzas are expensive and average. Extra $2.40 just to add a sauce!!!! Are you serious. Save yourself the money get a dominos $8 pizza it will taste the same.

ManagerCP15, Owner at City Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

I would thanks you for your feedback but that wouldn't be right. It's amazing how people go out of their way to rubbish people's business. I doubt it's true mate. We don't charge anything for $2.40. We pride our selfs on good service and great pizzas. Just another complainer about price. Why don't you open a business and I can come and rubbish you. I bet you would hate it. Well guess what? I wouldn't. Because I'm bit like you.
We have lots of very happy customers and are advised daily how our pizzas are the best they have had. Why buy it if you don't like the price. I'm not getting rich of this, truly opening a business and see what you will charge. Have a nice life.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The charge a premium price but offer an average product. The pizza is alright but i wouldn't go back.

Sorry to hear that. We don't feel we are any more expensive than our local competitors. Plus everything is hand made, in house. Hand picked veg, high quality small goods. Perhaps you picked one that you didn't like. We have yet to try a bad pizza out of our ovens.
We ask that you try us again and try something else to what you had.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Late night pizza after a long day at Kakadu was perfect will deliver to your hotel or you can get a taxi and pick up time it so they are ready when you get there which is what I did

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate this very much and glad you enjoyed. Take care.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is my favourite pizza place in Darwin. You pay for quality I guess, I do not buy as often as I might because of the price. People in the store are friendly and their pizza is as good as it gets. They are also consistent in delivering a great product.

Hi Philip. Thank you very much for your honest and kind review. We are happy you choose us and look forward to serving you again soon.