“Terrible”

Pizza Capers
Ranked #311 of 397 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I went in to order on my way home to make sure nothing went wrong with my pizzas. Got told I couldn't order the pizza I wanted because they didnt have the correct chicken, even though it is available on the website. So ordered different pizzas and specified a pickup time. Went back at the time to pick them up, only to find out that they were only starting to make them!! Apparently they had forgot!!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Don't ever put fennel seeds on a pizza... ever.

The taste is overwhelming. It has ruined the whole pizza.

Please train your staff not to put ingredients in that are not on the menu.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Now had pizza capers a few times, have not been disappointed. Would highly recommend. Slight hiccups with online ordering but we got very there

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I love the prawn pizza. I've had it a few times and it's always been good. The prawns are fresh and big (probably frozen beforehand) I have also had vegetarian. Comfortable table and chairs to wait while they make it. They also sell drinks and a nice icecream. I always get take away. Service is friendly. Menu self explanatory. Darwin's best pizzas.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We decided reluctantly to give Pizza Capers another try and were again disappointed we did. This was delivered stone cold. Enjoy the last of my money as I'll not make the mistake again.