“Good Lunch Stop - Generous Serving”

Darwin Kebab & Pizza
Ranked #229 of 397 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Trying to eat better by reducing carbs is particularly difficult when traveling so when the boys said lets go for lunch I was concerned about finding something to eat that met the criteria of what I'm trying to do. We stopped in here and I would normally have ordered a kebab, however I saw on the menu that I could have the chicken and lamb kebab meat in a tray with salad (no bread) so I ordered this without chips and hummus instead of the sauce I would normally drown it in. It was very tasty and a very generous serve. My mate ordered a kebab and said is was also very good. Would recommend as a lunch stop.

1  Thank Rod102au

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Wasn't the cheapest but nothing up there is, food was acceptable but not earth shattering, as I said, you have to eat...

1  Thank brendon541
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Classic lamb kebab with a sandwich grill twist. Generous meat. Delicious.
Can't speak for the rest of the menu, but the classics, pide included, look very good.
Four star takeaway.

1  Thank JABranton
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

We have been acouple of times and it's not bad at all :) I wouldn't say it tastes amazing but it's good enough to go again.

1  Thank Krystle87
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Ordered a hot dog with a serve of chips and gravy.
If you eat with your eyes I score minus 1 for the hot dog. The hotdog sausage was so small, thin and tiny that I thought the server forgot to put it on, it was buried under the 4 individual chips on the hot dog...didn't look anything like the menu photo.
The chips were undercooked...yuck! Wasn't given the option of separate gravy as it was presented to me served on the chips. The only thing that tasted nice was the gravy.