“Lunch”
Review of Fogata

Fogata
Ranked #6 of 5,225 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Description: At Fogata Bar & Restaurant we celebrate and cherish Latin American culture, cuisine, music and lifestyle - We hope you enjoy the experience!
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Our first venture esting South American food.
I began with a lovely Fruit Mocktail.
Delicious
I enjoyed Chicken a la Parilla. I would recommend this dish.
Others in our group enjoyed
Pescado Costeno (grilled fish meal)
Bandeja Drl Mar ( a mix of seafood and root vegetables)
And what meal doesn't finish with dessert
Brazilian version of tiramisu - exquisite.
Churros as well and let us not forget tbe chilli brownie.

Service was good. Can't wait to go back and try some more foods.
On Friday Saturday and Sunday nights live music.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

OMG I’m so happy that I decided to dine at your “Beautiful Restaurant “
I was in Brisbane for the weekend staying directly across the road at Sage Motel and deliberating on where to go for dinner Saturday night , Rung and were able to get a table for about 8pm . As I was thrown into the unknown with the menu , we had a lovely lady waiting our table who guided us with our decision of what to eat as we were first timers . Thank you ever so much for this beautiful dining experience, The food was amazing OMG felt like I died and went to heaven . The beer was really delicious and the service was top notch . I cannot wait to travel from Bundaberg again to dine there . To us more than the 5 star .

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Went there for dinner with friends, some with dietary requirements, The staff were so friendly and accommodating as they dealt with all those dietary questions. Food was fantastic and the live music added to the latin vibe.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Great Latin flavours and generous servings. Would recommend the Bandeja del Mar (seafood dish). The kingfish ceviche and empanadas were also delectable!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Take Sweet Potatoe Chips with your drinks.
Choices of Tapas are great for a main but there's other good choices.
Brasilian Tiramisu for dessert.
Not too many tables so reserve.
Streetside outside was very pleasant early evening.