“Great food and service”
Review of Greca

Greca
Ranked #146 of 5,095 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommended. The food is quality Greek food (best sardines around), a great wine list with extremely helpful staff. Its value for money and we'd be back again.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (248)

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Afternoon late lunch. Went for my wife’s birthday, had a great seat outside, three courses, all were great, super tasty and great sizes. Staff were great, looked after us the whole meal and stopped to ask how we were. One word, awesome.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 22 August 2021

What an amazing lunch time experience we had! We went with a group of my daughter's friends to celebrate her 21st birthday and had the Super Greek banquet. The food and service was absolutely fabulous, nothing was too much trouble with a few dietary changes and I would highly recommend it for any occasion.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

We had dinner with friends at Greca last Friday night and we were extremely disappointed with the overall experience. After booking a table for 10 people (6 weeks prior to our reservation), we were given the table furtherest from the front riverside view and were squashed in an area near the back wall which would have been more suitable for 6 to 8 guests. We chose the $75 menu, but were rushed through every course so that we could finish within our allocated 2 hours. The food was good, no complaints there, but it was hard to enjoy with waiters hovering around to remove unfinished food platters so that they could quickly move you along to the next course. The biggest issue I had is that they allowed us to order a new bottle of wine with 15 minutes to go ... I assumed that they were going to allow us to stay longer given that our bill was $1200 + or at the very least move us to the bar. Instead we were told that they were totally full and that we'd have to leave. We were told that we could take our wine to the lane way tables outside. As it was freezing cold and raining and we were all getting wet, we left our almost full bottle of wine and went to a nearby bar to continue our evening!

A few words of advice to the managers/owners: If you want to run a successful business (with repeat customers) you not only need to provide delicious food, you need to make your customer's whole experience a positive, happy and memorable one! I left feeling sad and ripped off!

Date of visit: July 2021
2  Thank antonellabN4424OI
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

I loved everything about this restaurant. The view, the food, and especially the service. I organised a dinner for 20 people (such a large group was always going to test the best of the best). The pre-booking service was absolutely brilliant. The lead up service was absolutely brilliant. They were flexible and approachable about any of our needs and that is not easy In these times. The best thing that could have happened - and I believe it was fate - was that the champers we’d ordered off the menu wasn’t available and they “only had BilleCart Salmon”. Little did they know that it was my very favourite. The service from our wait staff was excellent, and very tolerant of our group who were rambunctious and animated. I cannot thank the staff enough. The food was lovely: the calamari and the lamb were absolute stand outs as was desert - we had the Greek Banquet and I loved it all. Thank you for making my night so special and especially to the staff who were just amazing.

Date of visit: June 2021