The overall quality of this property is very poor. We could not get parking even though we had reserved parking. The rooms are very dated and tired. We were told that the lift closes to the lobby level at 9.30pm so if we wanted to go out we would have to use the stairs to the first floor and then take the lift. Smoking is not permitted even on the balcony. There are absolutely no frills at this place. The restaurant service was probably the worst ever experienced. The menu had many of its advertised dishes unavailable which, given that the menu did not have many dishes to start with, this left very little choice. We ordered drinks but the waiter decided to clean tables, check on the kitchen and do other jobs before we could get our drinks. After that we went up to the bar and rang the bell. Absolutely dreadful. The lady on reception was the best part of the whole experience. She was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Motel situated a few blocks from the commercial & entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropolitan Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Motor Hotel Brisbane
- Metropolitan Hotel Brisbane