“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,013 of 4,263 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Currumbin, Australia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

We only wanted a light meal and we are vegetarian. I had a vegetarian entree and my partner just wanted vegetables. The food we were served was delicious. My partner said his vegetables were the best he had ever had. The service was great as was the ambiance.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Darwin, Australia
“Excellent Standard of Food, Ambience and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were staying in the Grand Chancellor Hotel and through we would try out this restaurant as in the Entertainment Book also. Were impressed by the standard of food, obviously a chef with credentials, my partner loved his steak and he is usually difficult to please. Service was great and restaurant is very romantic and quiet, cosy lighting, great views of city. Only negative was tiny servings of vegetables and literally tablespoon of mashed potato with mains. I found creme brulee to be faultless though, really recommend. Next morning we came back expecting same standard for breakfast, was still good and they provided g-free toast but as buffet only few things had been heating in trays for too long so dried out. In particular salmon was past it. Latte was especially weak too so not a winner for coffee lovers. Overall, would come back for dinner with the discount.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful Bargain Buffet Breaky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

Great Value! Used entertainment book card - 2 for 1, i.e. 2 buffet breakfasts for $24. Bircher muesli full of hazelnuts, with creamy yoghurt, handmade granola, lychees. Wide selection of Fresh juices, poached & scrambled eggs hash browns, sausages, bacon, baked tomatoes, rich & creamy hollondaise sauce, salmon on bread. Pastries with slivered almonds or walnuts & cinnamon, banana bread, and fresh tea and coffee served to the table. Friendly and prompt service. Always a delightful treat..

Visited October 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“Reasonably-priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

My wife and I ate in this restaurant as we were staying in the Grand Chancellor Hotel Brisbane, where it is located. We didn't have a reservation for a Friday night and that was OK. They were fairly busy and easily found a table for us.

The food was good, and I had a steak and the recommended wine (Gaffers). Both the wine and the steak were really good. My wife had the soup and oysters and enjoyed them both.

I would say it is reasonably priced for what we had. If we were not staying at the hotel, I don't think we would have thought to go there.

Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious Food, Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2010

We loved Fresco's! The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

1 Thank Holidayz25