2,204 results
All reviews tamarind restaurant junior suite spa bath separate toilet cafe china wildlife dome nespresso machine plantation shutters pillow menu turn down service room service beautiful room mini bar water view fantastic hotel city view our honeymoon
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel. Great Staff.

I was warmly welcomed back and even given a complimentary upgrade.

The room I was in needed a refurb. It’s tired and things have started to break and not fit correctly - like cupboard doors!

Tamarind Restaurant is amazing. They serve awesome meals. Breakfast is a pleasure there also.

My experience on check out wasn’t as impressive. On checking out I was presented with charges for my upgrade - which had been offered to me on check in as complimentary. We had a discussion and the charges were removed from the Bill.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear FrequentTraveller189,

Thank you for the recent feedback that you have provided the Pullman Reef Casino. It's great to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are sorry about the inconvenience that had occurred during your checkout.
We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My first visit to Cairns and it won't be my last as there is so much to see and do. This hotel is perfectly located for all trips to the reef and rainforest and I had a high room with a view of the inlet. Close by is the esplanade and the marina.The room was light, spacious and extremely comfortable. It has a very distinctive feel. All the amenities you need are close to hand and the staff are impeccable and friendly and added value to my experience. I enjoyed the pool area, which was clean and comfortable. Made use of the excellent nearby Tamarind restaurant for an excellent breakfast and had an amazing dinner there too. Thank you all - will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Adrian K,

Thank you for the recent feedback that you have provided the Pullman Reef Casino. It's great to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments that you have made about our staff and hotel. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The Pullman Hotel in Cairns is the classic dream of an elegant tropical hotel. The facilities are all beautifully done. Every direction was picturesque and well maintained.

The pool deck was fantastically beautiful and comfortable. The massive hot tub was great in the cool evenings of the tropic winter.

I celebrated the engagement to my now wife in this hotel for a never to forget occasion.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bill S,

Thank you for the recent feedback that you have provided the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino. It's great to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you had enjoyed our room and pool area. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband and I had the best time at the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino. We were upgraded to Pool view room the room is quite spacious with a Spa Bath with free internet. We were given Casino chips
and used them on Sicbo and had a win. Had a wonderful dinner Penang Duck at Tamrind Restaurant.
We hope to stay there again next year.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear marycairns,

Thank you for your recent feedback that you have provided the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino. It's great to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments you have made about our hotel. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I decided on booking this hotel after reading excellent reviews and I'm so glad I did.
Our room on level 4 next to the pool was so spacious , large king bed ,balcony , bathroom ,separate toilet and spacious entry area - could not fault it- the bed was super comfortable and the pillows the best I have slept in, and gorgeous large fluffy towels.
Breakfast was included and wow delightful all you could want including anything off the menu as well as the hot buffet .
Daily drinks in bar 36 and mini bar freebies were welcome additions .
Location was walking distance to everything .
I would return to cairns just to stay here-highly recommend .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear princeylee,

Thank you for the recent feedback that you have provided the hotel. It's great to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments that you have made about our rooms. We are also happy hear that you had enjoyed the little extras that we included with our rooms. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.