Niramaya villas wow! Just wow! Loved our stay. The villas are outstanding and very luxurious. Great kitchen and laundry too. The complex itself is very nice with great common pool and gorgeous gardens. There were a few things that did draw out some negatives:
- restaurant and pool menu limited and complicated with no fresh or basic options
- The restaurant is too high end. Not enough options and very expensive. Lovely for a special night out but not suited for a resort restaurant. Doesn’t have enough of a range and not good for families. If you wanted that high end dining you would go into town.
- Breakfast even if it’s inclusive you have to pay for add ons even tomato sauce!
- Pool service was also lacking. This takes away from the resort feel.
- Villas not serviced everyday which made it feel less like a holiday they charge up to $150 a day if you request your villa to be cleaned daily. Even if they offered a daily service of fresh towels and to make bed it would be better. A holiday is all about freshly made beds and new towels daily!
Besides this we had a wonderful time and hope to return soon.More
- Free Parking