“Lovely location, nice food, friendly staff”
Review of The Yachty

The Yachty
Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Price range: US$16 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Port Douglas Yacht Club is a unique and beautiful venue, located on the Dickson Inlet. Rick Preen our amazing new caterer has recently come on board, so do yourself a favour, come down have a Beer, Wine or Cocktail and sample Rick's wicked cuisine! If you're interested in holding function here, you have come to the right place. Send me an email and I will be sure to give you a call. Look forward to seeing you at "The Yachty"!
Reviewed 17 January 2018

While holidaying in the PD area, we dined here at the recommendation of locals and are so pleased we did. The relaxed nature of the club fits in so well with the lovely location, the staff were all friendly, the food was OK and good value too.

1  Thank Neil_and_Vicki_2013

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Fast service.. highly recommend to family and friend would diffently eat hear again. Richie bar tender is the best friendly smiles

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We were recommend to come here by friends from Melbourne. I am so sorry we left it to our last night to come for dinner. We were greeted as we entered with a charming smile and friendly welcome. We had a lovely table on the deck watching the yachts come in and enjoyed the breeze. We shared the Calamari for entree, beautifully cooked so tender and we both had the special of Red Emporer Fillet for main, again the fish was beautifully cooked with a lovely caper and lemon sauce on yummy sweet potato. I was so impressed at the lovely meal, value for money and friendly atmosphere. We will be recommending to more people in Melbourne and we will be back for sure.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Walked in with my partner at about 12:15 to an empty restaurant but ordered food and drinks anyway, the place filled up about half hour later, good old tunes playing throughout (Creedence etc).

Food and drinks are reasonably priced, food was tasty and setting is picturesque being right on the marina.

I’d give it 4.5 stars but since I can only give 4 stars or 5 stars, I’ll give the place the benefit of the doubt and round it up.

Would recommend to others. Wait staff are great. No table service, so please don’t listen to the 1 star reviews from people that don’t know how to go to the bar haha

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This looked so good, fabulous location but the food didn't live up to the setting. My husband left more of the lasagne than he ate.

1  Thank Dabblings