This was my third stay in Pt. Douglas but first at Martinique on Macrossman. The location is close to the beach and they supply beach chairs which is a plus. The small heated pool is pleasant. We stayed on the third floor and it was a little exhausting carting luggage up and down the stairs. Perhaps the main floor would be better. The lack of good wifi was disappointing also. Overall a good option but I prefer the Penninsula boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique - perfect for a romantic getaway in the heart of Port Douglas; yet quiet, relaxing and charismatic. Martinique on Macrossan boasts 19 one bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchenette, bathroom and private balcony. Offering accommodation from one night to ninety one nights, this French Caribbean style complex is perfect for those wanting to escape the masses, stroll the beach just metres away, enjoy a BBQ in the lovingly maintained courtyard, or simply want to relax by the delightful pool area. This resort is one of a kind in Port Douglas, quiet, centrally located, charming, accepts one night stays and is child free. If you want to enjoy the tranquility and relaxing nature of this village, you must stay at Martinique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Martinique on Macrossan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique On Macrossan Hotel Port Douglas
- Martinique On Macrossan Port Douglas