“Scrumptious”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Their Beef Roti on the lunch menu is out of this world divine. Breakfast always good. Yum, consistent quality, great staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,058)

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Very busy cafe but with good reason. Food was great (yummy breakfast) and friendly service. Coffee was perfect.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to have breakfast. Lots of great dishes to choose from. Eggs Bene very good. First day I had roast pumpkin on rye bread with beetroot relish it was beautiful. Today we had fritters which were very good too. Tomorrow we will try the pancakes...can’t wait.
The Banana smoothie would be one of the best I have tasted anywhere...one I had in Noosa once would be a close second but this is the very best - a must try
Thanks for having us

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here most days during our holiday as its just a really nice spot. My wifes pregnant and thought the food was reall healthy, the coffees great and the service is quick once you get a table. Its often busy so be prepared for a 5 minute wait for a table but its definitely worth it.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The best lunch I had in Port Douglas in the 8 days I was there. Had an amazing salad-roasted pumpkin, cauliflower, onion, pomegranate seeds, almonds, mint yogurt dressing, beetroot, iceberg lettuce and lots more. As soon as I got home I tried to replicate this recipe. It was good but not as good as when someone else makes it for you. A winner all the way. Sparkling spritzer to wash it all down was a bonus.