US$225
US$210
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$182
US$167
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Port Douglas Motel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Hotels.com
Oaks Lagoons(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
  • Pool
QT Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Bay Villas Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Shantara Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$360
By The Sea Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$235
Priceline
Central Plaza Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$360
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$156
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Port Douglas was fully booked and we ended up staying here. The apartment we had was dark and had no view. It made it very quiet as a result, but if you are in for light and views, make sure you ask for second floor. The location is great, just around the corner from the beach and Macrossan Street.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We had problems with a leaking toilet on the first day we were there, but after contacting the off-sight managers for the complex, a plumber arrived to fix it. However, we needed to call him back again. After the 2nd visit, there were no more leaks, so prompt repair service.
The apartment complex was very close to the main street, and had ample off-street parking under the building. The lay-out of the one-bedroomed apartment was adequate, and comfortable, with all that we required.

Room Tip: Our apartment was on the 1st floor - although a fair way back from the road, it was very close to a neighbouring apartment complex.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Great location 5 minutes walk to beach and town. Quiet basic accommodation, clean but not fancy. Cleaner blankets, bed linen would have even nice as I have ashma and woke up wheezing at night. Dust mites in blankets maybe but I am very sensitive. Would have liked to know reception is not manned before we arrived.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment. It was fairly spacious with a basic but useable kitchen. The location is great, its less than 5 minutes to the beach in one direction and the same to town in the other direction. The apartment is basic, its not the prettiest/most modern place around (but for the price its reasonable). Check in is not on site but down the road (a 2 minute walk). There is a nice but small pool area out the front (we, like most people, just went to the beach). Ample car parking underneath building. My only gripe is the bedding - it was two twin beds pushed together with no cover over the top. Making it just two twin beds not a king as you can't sleep in the middle. The mattresses were hard and the sheets rough. Its a pretty minor problem but perhaps something for management to work on. All up a well priced apartment in a great location.

Room Tip: Upper levels would probably have a more private balcony
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2014

We stayed here for our nephew's wedding. Our apartment was managed by Latitude 16, which is trading under bankruptcy administration, and failed to pass on necessary information, passed on wrong information and Security was not able to be contacted when needed. The apartment was three star but adequate, in a very pleasant setting ideally placed for both the shops and the beach and for that reason I have given two stars.

I arrived at Cairns at 6.30 p.m. and the found that the transfer booking made with Latitude 16 had not been passed on.(1) Both the woman at the airport help desk and I phoned the numbers that we had and each time got a message to phone after 9.a.m. (2) So I caught the 8 p.m. shuttle to Port Douglas.

I had received a text during the day telling me, that as I would be arriving after hours, to collect the key from Beaches, another Latitude 16 resort. (3) I arrived at the Mowbray Street Reception at 10 p.m. and it was closed. I phoned and got the same 9 a.m. message but it said in case of dire emergencies to press 2 for Security, which I did three times over ten minutes, as I circumnavigated the complex, dragging my suitcase. Security was continuously "unavailable". (4) The streets were deserted and there was a crocodile warning sign over the road. I decided, that as no help seemed to be available, to go up to the main street to try to find somewhere else to stay.

At that point my husband phoned from Sydney and he managed to find another number and asked a woman to phone me. She was very nice but she wasn't in Port Douglas as she told me that I had to find a key safe at the entrance on The Esplanade. She said that I should have been emailed the code. This was not the case. (5) I went around again. I did find the key safe at Reception on Mowbray where it was around the corner, hidden by a large pot plant and the overhead light wasn't working. (6) I had to feel for the numbers that she gave me as I couldn't see them - and the safe was empty. She said that she would phone Security. After about ten minutes she got back to say that the key was at Tropic Sands taped to the window at Reception.

By the time I arrived there it was after 11 p.m. and there was no key but there was a key safe in a very prominent well lit position. I phoned the number that she gave me to get this code but it was the same useless 9 a.m. message. I decided that I could spend the night on one of the reclining lounges beside the pool which was fenced in and looked to be safe. Then it occurred to me that maybe the code was a general Latitude 16 code. Fortunately I could remember it and hey presto! Apparently there is a phone number for the resident manager on the Reception window. I didn't notice this but as it turned out she had gone to Cairns for the night and wouldn't have been able to help.

The next day we got a bill for the pickup that never happened. This was reversed with an apology when I emailed. When we checked out I told them all the problems and manager took it seriously and confirmed that my booking and code had not been passed on and the person responsible admitted sending the wrong text message. She offered us a reduction of one night's accommodation. My husband said that we would accept it but they had to email us saying that all the problems of communication, security, lights, had been addressed. She said that she would pass it on to her boss. Five weeks have now passed and we have heard nothing, so I have returned the money and now I am writing this warning as I don't want other people to be stranded and wandering around as I was.

We would not stay in any place managed by Latitude 16 again. Our adult children stayed at Bay Villas. This is a little further down the road, is cheaper and much nicer. They arrived after hours, were collected at the airport and had no difficulty accessing their apartments. If we were to go again that is where we would stay.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple