We booked (a last minute booking with request for lagoon view) for 2 nights, spa room for 2 people. On arrival we received our room key and were disappointed at the room we were given (poky room, ground floor, close to lagoon but no view). The resort was fairly quiet and I was told a few days earlier when enquiring about rooms that there was ample availability. My husband went back to reception and mentioned that we requested a lagoon view room and we were relocated to the 2nd floor - to a more spacious room (same rate) which was filled with light and views over the lagoon. I thought this was quite unusual considering there were plenty of rooms available. Anyway, we had a lovely room with a spa on the balcony, bed was comfortable, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, nice bathroom with large shower.
Continental breakfast included, nice small selection of fruits, cereals and breads. Also available for purchase was a cooked breakfast menu.
The lagoon is amazing, ample loungers on the sandy lagoon edge. Ideal for families with small children. Lunch and drinks are brought to you by the lagoon if requested. Lunch menu is smallish and reasonably priced. Happy hour drinks are affordable.
Staff all very friendly and accommodating. We were also given a late checkout which was great. Regardless of the room allocation I would still rate this hotel as very high. Location is also fantastic, walking distance (not even 5 minutes) to the main street, and very close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway. The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas