“Reliable old favourite”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We have been here many times over the past 20+ years of visiting Port Douglas and at each visit we always come here at least once. Over the years we now book a table as I hate to be disappointed and can’t get in.

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, lovely ambience and good service.. the king honey prawns are simply the best. A little pricer than my home town however that’s to be expected. Can not complain great!!

1  Thank Gstar0
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Friendly and attentive staff, relaxed dining and great food are all on offer at Jade Inn. I was so impressed with the BBQ Pork in chilli plum sauce that we ate there two nights in a row. Dishes are a good size and food arrived quickly. That said, I do think I had pick of the bunch, as my wife had the Hoikken Noodles and she found them a little plain.

Very family friendly and a nice casual break from the pubs along the main strip.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This restaurant was recommended by friends who had visited years before. It has been here for over 25 years apparently so that tells you all you need to know. It's simply and homely but the food is superb. We ordered sizzling beef and combination sweet and sour (chicken, king prawn and barramundi). Also ordered some starters to share. Absolutely delicious and worth a return visit during our few days in town.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The locals recommend this spot and so do we! The service is exceptional and the food is delicious.

I’d highly recommend you book early and also book an inside table to keep cool.

We will be back!