“Coffee break”
Review of Cafe Ziva

Cafe Ziva
Ranked #7 of 22 Quick Bites in Port Douglas
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: A cosy cafe in Port Douglas, serving barista made coffee, homemade cakes, tasty breakfast & lunch and a large variety of cold and iced drinks
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice cafe lattes and hot cross buns. There is a nice outdoor seating section with fans facing the street - perfect for people watching. Definitely worth popping in.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a quick bite for breakfast. The place was busy, in door and out door dinner available. I had a coffee and the toasted muesli. All was quick and fresh.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had burgers and fries (beer battered and sweet potato) - really good! We particularly enjoyed the beer battered fries with aioli. Great service. Lots of tables as well.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Went to Cafe Ziva for breakfast this morning and was blown away. As an American living in Australia I have been turned off the down under take on eggs Benedict. I've lived in Canberra and Port Douglas and tried multiple restaurants' and have pretty much sworn off the Australian benedict, but today I decided to give it another shot. I am SO glad I did! It was INCREDIBLE. Boyfriend got the breakfast bruschetta and which was equally satisfying. We will definitely be back!

Oh, they also have possibly the fastest wifi in Port...

1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Really good quality breakfast and coffee with very reasonable prices. Nicest cafe I tried in Port Douglas.

Date of visit: February 2018