“2nd time around ”
Review of Rattle n Hum

Rattle n Hum
Ranked #41 of 130 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were here a year ago and the food was awesome. We decided to get take out as we have s little one now and the food still lives up to expectations!!! Ribs were so good, pizza sooo good. Well done Rattle n Hum.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Customer service ????!!!! do not exist !
"Chef" extremely arrogant and grumpy , asked a question I'm still waiting for an answer ( question was " I'm happy to pay full price Can I please have a spaghetti carbonara with no cream plus mushroom for my daughter ) as I said was happy to pay full price and big serve no kids one .Place was empty lots of waiting staff just walking around looking at the sun instead the customers . Food ...I'll pass any comment .

2  Thank Sabrina R
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Staff were friendly. A good range of pub meals with nice wood fire pizzas. Prices are cheap in comparison to others in Port Douglas. We were very happy with our meal and will be back.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

GreAt bar for a bite to eat . Pizza cooked to order very tasty .
Also salads and burgers nice .
Happy hour offered between 5-6pm
Always seemed to be open for food when test of street had closed for business

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here while holidaying in port Douglas I found the service a little strange it’s not table service at all even if you dine in you need to go collect your own food even though they have multiple staff walking around (not actually sure why there are there?) the food was ok it is one of the not so expensive places to eat in port Douglas for a family and the pizzas are not too bad - we had takeaway pizza the night before. Overall the atmosphere is ok just a bit odd there is no table
Service.